Friday, April 3, 2009

Quarter 3 Self-Assessment

What are you most proud of? What do you think are your strengths?
I’m proud of the fact that during the first quarter, I learned how to design on photoshop, when I couldn’t do that before. It shows the improvements that I have made in this class. I think my strengths are practicing the given tools, and exploring other tools to use in photoshop. I also like the fact that I try to use my resources to the fullest. If I don’t understand it, I would search it online.

What would you like to do better and/or focus upon for Quarter four?
I would like to focus on getting better at designing, now that I have the resources and the tools to create the designs. I would also like to get more creative, and inspired by other artists’ work. And I hope that I can spend a little more time on planning my ideas ahead of time, so I don’t waste a lot of time during class. I'll try to focus more on getting my ideas out.

How will you make this happen?
I will try to be more creative, and utilize my time well. Not dwell on just one idea, but explore more about it. Practice more with the tools that we have learned to use in class, and explore other tools. And continue on with being inspired by other cool designs that I see. I will also take more into consideration of the feedbacks given by other students in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment