Thursday, April 9, 2009

Reflection on Logo changes

1. What significant changes has your logo gone through?
First, I started by drawing bunch of asparaguses to represent the company name, “Asparag-us”. But now, it’s just the word asparag-us with the picture of an asparagus on it.

2. Why did you make these changes?
I realized that it looked really messy and I changed it to just the word asparag-us with an asparagus underneath it. I’m thinking about not adding colors to the word, but to the asparagus.

3. How much more work needs to go into the logo? What more do you need to do? (Please check criteria)
I need to find the suiting font for the word asparag-us and the proper color for the actual picture of the asparagus. And also find a suitable size for both of them. I’m also thinking about switching up some ideas.

4. What questions do you have?
I don't have a question at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment